Founded in 1998 by Mike Thomas, P. Eng. to reflect his own personal standards for providing high quality technical work associated along with unparalleled client service, it has evolved into a small team of dedicated individuals who reflect that standard. We pride ourselves in ensuring that we are never the road block in your project. TANEx bridges the gap between traditional IT expertise and industrial networking and between technical and non-technical audiences. TANEx successfully translates highly technical solutions for a non-technical audience.
Our team of experts are well versed in the latest technology required to make your business run smoothly. We pride ourselves in our depth of experience and knowledge in the areas of:
- Routing and switching technology.
- Firewalls and security appliances.
- Network intrusion detection and prevention solutions.
- Fibre optic techology including high capacity DWDM transport systems.
- Broadband Internet technology and protocols.
- Fibre to the Home/Premise solutions. GPON and Active Ethernet.
- Network monitoring and management hardware and software solutions.
- Structured cabling, fibre optic and power systems for datacenters.
- Wireless and satellite solutions.
Quite simply, TANEx Engineering provides consulting services related to the telecommunications, computer networking, process control and broadband industry. Our expertise is focused on the design, commissioning and operational aspects of the voice, data, control and service provider networks that are critical to your business. To summarize some of the main areas TANEx can provide value:
- Network architecture and strategic planning.
- Technical design services.
- Network installation and commissioning services.
- 7 x 24 x 365 network operations.
- Operation and business support systems - OSS / BSS.
- Project management experience and expertise.
- Hardware and software sales.